Anything you can make work.
I’ve been testing constantly with the latest version of proton, steamOS, and my own custom Arch steamOS install.
Some of the things I’ve made work:
- ARMA 3
- Planet Side 2
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection*
- FINAL FANTASY XIII
- Insurgency: Sandstom*
- Rising Storm 2: Vietnam*
- Tales of Berseria
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- Fallout 3
- Fallout: New Vegas
- Fallout 4
- League of Legends
* Single player only because of Easy Anti-Cheat, but any game running Easy Anti-Cheat supports running through wine, if the developer decides to.
Some of the things that I just haven’t been able to get to work:
- some .net 4.6 – 4.8 and wine-6.3 bug. There are work arounds but I haven’t attempted all of them yet.